NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE – 2020. A total of 100 vacancies have been notified in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics/Instrumentation. Candidates qualifying in the GATE examination in relevant field can apply for the NTPC recruitment. Check out the dates, eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection process and much more for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020. Candidates can apply online by registering on the portal website i.e. ntpccareers.net.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The last date to apply online is 6th July 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Commencement of online registration in NTPC||16-06-2020|
|Last date for online registration in NTPC||06-07-2020|
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 100 vacancies were released. Check out the distribution:
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Age Limit
Upper Age Limit is 27 Years as on the last date of application.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Qualifications
Candidates should possess a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020.
- Based on the GATE 2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process i.e. GD and interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of interview marks.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Pay
Selected candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs 50,000- 1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs 50,000 during the one-year training. The other benefits such as DA, allowances etc will be admissible.