NSFDC Recruitment 2022
NSFDC Recruitment 2022: The National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) released an official notification for the posts of Junior Executive (Information Technology) and Senior Assistant on its official website. It’s a golden opportunity for aspirants who aimed to get a reputed government job. Interested candidates can apply online for NSFDC recruitment 2022 from 16th July 2022 through the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nsfdcjun22/. Read the article to get detailed information regarding NSFDC recruitment 2022 including notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, the online application process, etc.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Overview
The key details regarding NSFDC recruitment 2022 are summarized in a tabular form as shown below:
|Recruitment Authority||The National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive (IT), Senior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Salary/Pay Scale||INR 26000 – 93000|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|The online application starts on||16th July 2022|
|Last date to apply online||14th September 2022|
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Notification is a key document that includes all the important details and rules and regulations of recruitment. The candidates must read the official notification before applying online. In the official notification, the detailed eligibility criteria including educational qualification, age limit, etc. are discussed in a good manner. So the candidates are advised to go through the official notification before filling online application. The notification for NSFDC recruitment 2022 can be downloaded through the official website or using the link shown below. So please follow the below-mentioned link to download the full notification pdf.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The online application for NSFDC recruitment 2022 has already started on 16th July 2022. The last date to fill online application is 14th August 2022. All the important dates regarding NSFDC recruitment 2022 are listed below:
|NSFDC Notification Release date||16th July 2022|
|Online Application Starts||16th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th September 2022|
|Application Correction Window||August 2022|
|Availability of Admit Cards||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|NSFDC Exam Date 2022||September 2022 (tentative)|
|NSFDC Result Release date 2022||Announced later|
NSFDC Vacancy 2022
The vacancies are distributed as per the category. The detailed vacancy distribution is mentioned here.
- Junior Executive (IT) – 02
- Senior Assistant – 05
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The online application link for NSFDC recruitment 2022 is starting on 16th July 2022. The candidates can fill out their online application once the link activation. The application online link will be available on the official website of NSFDC. The candidates can apply online for NSFDC recruitment 2022 using the link shown below.
Steps to Apply Online for NSFDC Recruitment 2022
The candidates can apply their online application form by following the steps listed below:
- Visit the official website of NSFDC http://nsfdc.nic.in
- Click on the Career tab and go for Apply Online shown here, you will be redirected to a new tab
- Click on the tab show Click here for New Registration
- Enter your name, date of birth, contact number, and email ID and click on submit tab
- Using your registration credentials go for login
- After login, you will visit the online application page
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form
- Then upload your documents in the required size and format
- Then go for an online fees payment
- After payment click on the final submit tab
- Your application is submitted successfully now. Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The application fees for the NSFDC application form are mentioned here.
UR/OBC – Rs. 600
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM – Nil
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill all the requirements as mentioned in the notification to apply online. The eligibility criteria include educational qualification and age limit which are discussed here in detail.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
For Junior Executive (IT)
- A candidate having Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Science/IT or Computer Application or PGDCA in
- Commerce/Economics/Business Administration from a
- He/she should have knowledge
of one or more languages like VB, C,
C++, C# and Web Designing HTML/DHTML, ASP, Programming, etc. and back end
software like MS,-SQL, Oracle, etc.
- A candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in software development in a Financial Institution/similar organization. He/she should be well acquainted with recent/ latest programming software and work.
For Senior Assistant
- A candidate having a degree in Commerce/Eco/Statistics/Arts/Science
from a recognized University.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the relevant field.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer applications.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Age limit
The age limit is different for different category candidates. The relaxation in the upper age limit is also provided to reserved category students as per the rules. The category-wise age limit for NSFDC recruitment 2022 is shown below.
UR/OBC – 21 to 27 years
Note: Age relaxation is provided as per rules
Here at sscadda.com, we bring each and every central Government and state government notification for you at the earliest, To stay updated on NSFDC Recruitment 2022 candidates should bookmark this page. And if you want to read this notification in Hindi then please click on the link provided below.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Que.1 When will the online application for NSFDC recruitment 2022 be started?
Ans – The online application for NSFDC recruitment 2022 starts on 16th July 2022.
Que.2 What is the last date to apply online for NSFDC recruitment 2022?
Ans – The last date to apply online for NSFDC recruitment 2022 is 14th September 2022.
Que.3 What are the application fees for NSFDC application form 2022?
Ans – The application fees for NSFDC recruitment 2022 is INR 600 for UR/OBC and other candidates are exempted from paying application fees.