NSCL Recruitment 2020
National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL) has extended the last date to apply online for 220 vacancies for various posts of Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Trainee, Assistant (Legal), Diploma Trainee, and Trainee Mate. The last date to apply has been extended to 31st August 2020. The NSCL comes under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. The commencement of online registration process started on 14th July 2020. Candidates must visit the official website at www.indiaseeds.com to apply for the NSCL vacancy 2020. Check out the eligibility criteria, vacancy, pay scale and apply online for NSCL recruitment 2020. Candidates can now apply online till 31st August 2020.
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Download Notification
The last to apply online for NSCL Recruitment 2020 has been extended to 31st August. Candidates must visit the official website for www.indiaseeds.com recruitment 2020.
|NSCL Important Dates|
|Organization Name||National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL)|
|Starting Date||14th July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st August 2020 [Extended Again]|
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Detail
A total of 220 vacancies have been released by the corporation for NSCL recruitment 2020.
|Name Of Posts||Vacancy|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||03|
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Salary Post-Wise
The pay scale for NSCL recruitment 2020 falls in the range given below:
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||
|Management Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during
training period of Rs. 47480/ per month
|Sr./Diploma Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during
training period of Rs. 26114/ per month
|Trainee||Consolidated stipend including DA during
training period of Rs. 20179/ per month
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||Consolidated stipend including DA during
training period of Rs. 19586/ per month
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
NSCL Age Limit 2020
The age limit for NSCL various posts is given below:
- Assistant (Legal) Gd. I – Not exceeding 30 Years
- Management Trainee, Sr./Diploma Trainee, Trainee – Not exceeding 27 Years
- Trainee Mate – Not exceeding 25 Years
NSCL Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Legal – Degree in Law WITH One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate.
- Management Trainee – Bachelor’s in science in relevant field plus MBA in the relevant field or M.Sc in relevant field
- Senior Trainee – Bachelor’s in science in relevant field plus MBA in relevant field OR PG Degree/M.Sc/MBA in relevant field
- Diploma Trainee – 3-year Diploma in relevant field
- Trainee – B.Sc. in Agriculture with a minimum of 60% marks from recognised University.
- Trainee (Human Resource) – Graduate with a minimum of 60% marks from recognised University with knowledge of MS-Office and computer typing with speed of 30 WPM in English.
- Trainee (Technician) – ITI certificate in relevant trade with minimum 60% marks and one-year trade apprenticeship training in any industry.
- Trainee (Stores) – Three years Diploma in Agriculture Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Trainee (Stenographer) – Sr. Secondary & equivalent with three years Diploma in Office Management with a minimum of 60% marks with Stenography from Govt. recognized Polytechnic OR Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks preferably with Certificate course of Stenography.
- Trainee (Data Entry Operator) BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) OR 3 years Diploma in Engg. in (Computer Application / Computer Science /IT / Electronics) OR Graduate with 1-year Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks
- Trainee (Accounts) – B.Com with a minimum of 60% marks from recognised University.
- Trainee Mate – Intermediate/12th in Science with Biology
NSCL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link
- The eligible candidates can visit the website of indiaseeds.com for applying online for NSCL recruitment 2020. No other mode of application is acceptable.
- The candidates are required to upload their recent colour photograph, signature and attested/self-attested copies of certificates/documents as per instructions given in the link.
NSCL Application Fee
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- plus GST on Rs. 500/ plus processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual are applicable for Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual
is applicable for SC/ST/pWD.
Selection Process For NSCL Recruitment 2020
The selection process for National Seed Corporation will consist of a computer-based written examination followed by the interview round. Candidates will be appointed based on the overall merit and verification of documents.
|Name Of Posts||Stage I||Stage II|
|Management Trainee||Written Exam||Based on the merit of written
examination, candidates will be
called for interview and document
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||Written Exam||Based on the merit of written
examination OR written examination
and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee
(Stenographer / HR), candidates will
be called for document verification.