| Updated On August 26th, 2020 at 03:37 pm
The newly approved agency called the National Recruitment Agency will conduct a common entrance exam for shortlisted candidates to government job examinations. The Union cabinet headed by PM Narendra Modi has decided to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) that will act as a preliminary exam to screen the eligible candidates based on the marks scored by them. As per the statement by the government, the CET scores can also be used by private organizations and PSUs for hiring the eligible employees. CET is expected to be designed in such a way that the scores will act as eligibility criteria for jobs apart from the government jobs as well.
NRA’s Common Entrance Test Scores to be used by PSUs & Private Hiring
According to Jitendra Singh, MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, the CET score will not only be used by state and central government but also by public sector undertaking (PSUs) and private organizations for hiring. It will help the organizations to save time and cost spent on the recruitment process while also benefit the aspirants at the same time. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) can be put for using CET scores by the agencies as it can prove to be a win-win situation for both the organization as well as the aspirant.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
State and Union territories have already expressed their interest in being a part of the common entrance exam. Most of the CMs are favourable to be a part of this new reform and adopt it in their recruitment process for Group B and C posts.
You may also like to read:-
NRA CET Exam pattern
NRA CET exam pattern guidelines as highlighted by the Department of Personnel & training includes:
- A standard curriculum for the CET will be followed for each level of exam.
- The exam will be conducted in 12 Indian languages initially.
- A separate CET for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10th pass) will be conducted.
- CET score will be the preliminary score and the final selection will be made through separate Tier 2/Tier 3 or mains examinations to be conducted by the respective recruitment agencies.
- CET score will be valid for a period of 3 years and the best score during the 3 years will be taken into consideration.
- No restriction on the number of attempts to be taken by the candidate.
- Candidates can schedule the test and choose the exam centre of their choice.
- CET 2021 will be conducted at over 1000 centres and every district will have at least one exam centre.