NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released 102 vacancies of Scientific Assistant & Technician under the Department of Atomic Energy. The vacancies are announced for various disciplines namely Civil, Mechanical, Electrical etc. Candidates willing to work in NPCIL can apply online till 31st January 2020.
NPCIL is a premier Public Sector Enterprise that provides the opportunity to work under the Dept of Atomic Energy. To apply for the post of Scientific Assistant and Technician, you must download the notification provided below and check the eligibility criteria given including the age limit, educational qualifications, selection process etc.
|NPCIL Vacancy 2020|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria|
|NPCIL Selection process of Scientific Assistant/B and Technician|
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Till 31st January 2020
Last Date to apply online and submit the application forms for Scientific Assistant and Technician is 31st January 2020.
NPCIL Vacancy 2020
|Turner / Machinist||19|
|Electrician / Wireman||7|
Mechanic / Instrument
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
The pay to be provided after the appointment is given below:
- Scientific Assistant/B-> 35400/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-6)
- Technician/B -> 21700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The age limit and essential qualifications required to be eligible to apply online for NPCIL Vacancy are as follows:
|Scientific Assistant/B||18 to 30 years||
|Technician/B||18 to 25 years||Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1-year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument
NPCIL Selection process of Scientific Assistant/B and Technician
- The written examination either Computer Based Test or OMR based, will be of 2 hours duration consisting of 2 Parts i.e. Part-I with 60 questions from English, General Knowledge and quantitative aptitude and Part-II with 60 questions from respective disciplines.
- No negative marking in the written examination.
The selection process of technician will consist of 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Preliminary Test of 1 Hour Duration
- Stage 2: Advanced Test of 2 Hours Duration
- Stage 3: Skill Test