Dear Students, SSC CGL 2017 official notification was supposed to be released on 11 March 2017 but unfortunately, it got delayed. There are speculations about the possible change in the pattern of the exam. In recent times, there have been dramatic changes in the SSC CGL Exam. But we are all not sure about the delay. The important question is “are you also delaying your preparation for the CGL 2017 exam? Well, if your answer is affirmative, then it is very unfortunate. You do not have to wait for the exam notification. You need to start your preparation right now.
There are total four sections in pre-exam, make a strategy for all these topics and follow accordingly. The notification might delay for days or a month, then you’ll not have much time left for preparation. Do not commit this mistake. Sincere and hard working students have already started their journey for CGL 2017 exam, they will be better prepared than you and will be the obvious winner of the game. If you want to be in the elite selected candidates list, then wake up, avoid procrastination and buy an online test series for practice. At SSC ADDA, we are already proving complete study material for CGL Tier-I exam. Solve all our quizzes and be better prepared for the exam and score better.
Some Points to keep in Mind..
- Note down all the topics – 1.The topics which you know very well 2.Topics which you have less idea 3.Topics which you have no idea
- Reference Study material-At SSC Adda, we have provided all the required study notes and quizzes and we keep updating it daily.
- Divide the time of topic as per your difficulty level.
- Join Classroom coaching or self-study- this exam can be cracked either way easily
- SSC CGL has four sections – Study daily every section. Don’t skip any section.
- You have enough time to prepare So don’t leave any topic.
- Start giving mock test and analyze your performance.
- Solve SSC CGL previous year question papers.