Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, has released a recruitment notification for ITI Apprentice for one year at its various units in MP and UP. The candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes can apply for the recruitment process from 10th June 2021 from the official website. The interested candidates can apply online till 9th July 2021. There are a total number of 1500 vacancies are available for the post of Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||10th June 2021|
|Last date of online submission||9th July 2021|
Northern Coalfields Limited Notification 2021
Northern Coalfields Limited has released the official notification on the official website. The candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
NCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||100 Posts|
|Motor Mechanic||100 Posts|
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021: Eligiblity Criteria
- Welder (Gas& Elect)- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic-10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades-The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age, etc. as of 30 June 2021.
16 to 24 Years
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can register themselves from the following 2 steps:
- At first, visit the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile by uploading all the related qualifications and other details. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.Stage 2:
- Visit the NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on On-line Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected
NCL Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the starting date for NCL Apprentice online application?
Ans: The online application begins on 10th June 2021.
Q.What is the selection process for Nothern Coalfield Apprentice Posts?
Ans:The selection will be done through the merit list prepared among the applications received.
Q.What is the Apprentice Age Limit?
Ans: The age limit is 16 To 24 Years.