Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the notification for 4499 Vacancies for Apprentice posts for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units. The online application process has commenced from 16 August 2020 at 10 AM and will conclude on 15 September 2020. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification and apply online on the official website at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprenticeship recruitment if they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020 before 15th September 2020.
|Date of publication of Notification||13-08-2020|
|Opening date of online application||16-08-2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing date of online application||15-09-2020 at 22:00 hrs|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2020
Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020 has 4499 Vacancy for all workshops that have been released by the Northeast Frontier Railway.
|Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020||Vacancy|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding & S&T/workshop||1302|
|NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN||539|
Northeast Frontier Railway Educational/Technical Qualifications
- Candidate must pass 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board
- Must possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training
Northeast Frontier Railway Age Limit
The age limit must be between 15 to 24 Years as on 01.01.2020.
Northeast Frontier Railway Selection process
The selection of apprentices will be done on the basis of the merit list that will be prepared based on the marks obtained in 10th class and ITI. The panel will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. After the declaration of the merit list, the Document verification will be held in opted Divisions/Units.
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can apply online for the Northeast Frontier Railway recruitment on www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to upload their color photograph and signature as per specifications mentioned on the website.
- During the submission of the online application form, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant that must be saved for future purposes.
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet
- Class-10 Pass Certificate
- Certificate for proof of date of birth
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trades in which you applied or Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate
- Rs.100/- must be paid as application fee.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway.