North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply For 1104 Apprentice Posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 has released the notification for 1104 vacancies of Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentice Act in various units of North Eastern Railway. Candidates eligible for this recruitment can apply online for the vacancies and can get the opportunity to work in the railways. Check the details of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 including the important dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process. Apply Online for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Start Date of online applications: 26-11-2019
- End Date of online applications: 25-12-2019
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The Age Limit For South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice posts is as given below. The age would be calculated as on 25-12-2019
Minimum Age: 15 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Candidates who have completed their matriculation level of Examination/equivalent and have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with having ITI Certification in relevant trade from NCVT/SCVT approved Institution will be eligible for this recruitment.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- There will be no written test or viva.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Mode of Application
Candidates are required to submit their applications and processing fee online. Women are exempted from paying the fee.