North Central Railway has announced notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. The railways have released the notification for the recruitment of 480 vacancies. The online registration for the Act Apprentices vacancy will begin today, i.e. 17th March 2021. The last date to fill the application is 16th April 2021. Candidates need to apply online only and Pay the fee Online. The interested candidates must fill the form as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hustle. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the application process, apply online link, the detailed notification, and the criteria to apply for the examination.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16-04-2021|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Possess 10th Class (under 10+2 system), ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
How to apply online for ACT APPRENTICES?
- Candidates need to visit the official website to register themselves or can apply by clicking on the above link.
- The registration form will appear where the candidate needs to fill in the proper details.
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis