NMDC Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of Field Attendant, Maintenance Assistant, Blaster Gr-II, MCO Gr-III Vacancy. The online application is active now for 304 Vacancies. The last date to apply for this will be 31st March 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the details regarding the whole recruitment process.NMDC has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil) for which the online registration has already begun and the last date to apply for this is 23rd March 2021.
NMDC Ltd: Important Dates
|Apply Link||Click here to apply online|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31-03-2021 up to 11:59 pm|
|Last Date for Offline Form||15-04-2021|
|Last date apply for Junior Officer Trainee||23rd March 2021.|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
NMDC Ltd: Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Field Attendant (Trainee) RS-01||65||Middle Pass or ITI|
|2||Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee)||148||ITI (Welding/Fitter/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic / Diesel/ Mechanic/Auto Electrician)|
|3||Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)||81||ITI (Electrical Trade)|
|4||Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)||01||Matric / ITI, Blaster /Mining
|5||MCO Gr-III (Trainee)||09|
|6||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||28||Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with
Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine
|7||Junior Officer (Mechanical ) Trainee||17||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|8||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||13||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency
|9||Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||5||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
NMDC Ltd: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 15-04-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable As Per Rules
- For Junior Officer Trainee post: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt
|Name of the
|Qualification & Experience|
|Middle Pass or ITI|
|ITI in Welding/Fitter/ Machinist/
Motor Mechanic / Diesel
(Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02
|ITI in Electrical Trade|
|Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)
|Matric / ITI with Blaster /Mining
Mate certificate and First Aid
certificate. Experience of
3 years in blasting operation
|MCO Gr-III (Trainee)
|Three years Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering with
Heavy Vehicle Driving License
NMDC Ltd: Application Fee
- Application fee: Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply for NMDC Ltd?
- Applications will be considered both in online as well as offline mode.
- The candidate has to apply only in one mode i.e., either on-line or off-line.
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through the NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in
- The link will be available/activated from 10:00 AM on 11.03.2021 to 11.59 PM on 31.03.2021.
- Candidates should send a duly filled application in the prescribed format as specified in Annexure-I of notification on or before 15th April 2021 to the following address: “Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun
Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028”.
- Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope i.e., the Employment notification number, name of the post, and name of the Complex/Project for which they are applying, while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.