The National Informatics Centre (NIC), through the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), has invited online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for filling 495 vacancies to the post of Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T) and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T ) through direct selection. All the candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) @nielit.gov.in. The Last date to apply online is 1st June, 2020
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q. When does the apply date start?
All the candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can start applying from 26th February, 2020.
Q. What is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply for the recruitment is June 1st, 2020.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies?
The total number of vacancies released at NIELIT is 495. Out of 495 vacancies, 288 vacancies are for Scientist ‘B’ Group A and the remaining 207 vacancies are for Scientific / Technical Assistant.
Q. What are the educational qualifications required to apply for recruitment?
In order to apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ Group A, candidates must possess a Graduation OR Post Graduation in Engineering/Technology/Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level/Associate Member of Institute of Engineers/Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers/M.Sc/Post Graduation in Computer Application/Post Graduation in Philosophy in the relevant engineering discipline
For the post of Scientific / Technical Assistant candidate must possess a Master Degree in Science (M.Sc); MCA; ME/M.Tech; M.Phil in the concerned discipline from a recognised University/Institute as detailed in the notification.
Q. What is the age limit for the listed posts?
Desiring candidates who are applying for Scientific & Technical posts through NIC Recruitment must not exceed 30 years of age (Gen/UR/EWS) with a relaxation (upper age limit) up to 5 years (SC/ST) and 3 years (OBC – NCL) respectively as specified in the advertisement.
Q. What is the application fee?
Candidates must pay a specified amount of Rs. 800 (GM/OBC/EWS) as application processing fee through online (net-banking/credit/debit) mode only as specified in the advertisement. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Q. What is the selection procedure for the various posts?
The selection of candidates for Scientist ‘B’ post will be done through a Written Examination and Interview. Recruitment for Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ post will be through Written Examination.
Q. What is the salary for the Scientific & Technical posts?
Candidates who will get selected for Scientific & Technical posts through NIC Recruitment will be paid in the range of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month depending upon the designation.
Q. How To Apply For NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official site of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology @nielit.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the link of the NIELIT Career.
- Search the link regarding the recruitment of Scientist B & Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A posts.
- Fill your application process and fill all the mandatory fields.
- Click on submit.