NIELIT Admit Card has been released! National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has rolled out the Admit Card for the post of Scientist- ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’. Written Exam will be held on 17th December 2017.
NIELIT Exam Pattern:
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- Total Questions: 120 questions
- Computer Science: 60 questions
- Generic Area (Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude): 60 questions
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination:
- 50% for General,
- 40% for OBC,
- 30% for the SC/ST categories.
You may also like to read: