NHPC Recruitment 2020: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates for Trainee Engineer & Officer posts. The online registration process towards the same starts from August 29, 2020 onwards, and closes on September 28, 2020. The recruitment of candidates will be done through GATE 2020 UGC NET–June 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. All the candidates who are interested in the post details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Important Date
- Start Date for Submission of the Online Application: 29 August 2020
- Last Date for Submission of the Online Application: 28 September 2020
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30 Posts|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21 Posts|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05 Posts|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08 Posts|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22 Posts|
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade (enrollment before 31.05.2013). Mechanical Discipline includes Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE or Full time regular two years Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Institute approved by AICTE or Full time regular two years Masters of Human Resource|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 Year Integrated Course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.|
|For Trainee Officer (Finance)||Graduates with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) passed Candidates are eligible to apply.|
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Age Relaxation will be counted as per Govt. Rule
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE-2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List & ATE 2020 UGC NET–June 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score
NHPC Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of `50,000-3%-1,60,000 (IDA) (E2) during one year training period
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer/Officer in the same scale with probation of one year
NHPC Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details like credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications etc.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Click Here To Apply (Activates on 29th August)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies have been released in the NHPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The recruitment is released for 86 vacancies.
Q. When will the NHPC online application start?
Ans. The online application for NHPC will start on 29th August 2020.
Q. What is the last date for NHPC Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for NHPC online application is 29th September 2020.
Q. What is the minimum qualification required for the NHPC recruitment 2020?
Ans. The minimum qualification for NHPC Recruitment is Graduation Degree.