NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission Rajasthan has issued a latest notification for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020. A total of 6310 Vacancies have been listed to be recruited for the post of Community Health Officer. The last date to apply for the recruitment has been extended from 16th September to 21st September 2020. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy till 21st September. All the information related to NHM Rajasthan recruitment such as vacancy details, age limit, salary, the online application form has been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Organization||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 1st September 2020
- Online Application Starting Date: 2nd September 2020
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form:
16th September 202021st September 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Fee: 21st September 2020
- Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Exam Date: To be announced
NHM Rajasthan CHO Vacancy Details
As per information NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment notifiction 2020: The Total Vacancies for Community Health Officer are 6310 Posts.
NHM Community Health Officer Job Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates should have a passed B.Sc. in Community Health or Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or Ayurveda Practitioner (BAMS) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Age Limit for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020
As per the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment notification, the age limit criteria (As on 1st January 2021) has been given below
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per govt. norms
NHMCHO Recruitment Exam Selection Process
Selection of candidates for the NHM CHO Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Written Test.
Application Fee for CHO Recruitment
Interested candidates will have to pay the NHM CHO Exam Application Fee through various online payment modes as given below
- Unreserved (Male & Female) – Rs. 400/-
- OBC (OBC/MBC) Creamy Layer – Rs. 400/-
- Other Backward Class (OBC/MBC) Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 300/-
- Schedule Caste (SC) – Rs. 300/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – Rs. 300/-
- Shahriyar Category (Male/Female) – Rs. 300/-
- Specially Abled Person (PH)/Female Widow/Female Divorce – Rs. 200/-
How To Apply @ nrhmrajasthan nic in
- Visit NHM Rajasthan CHO official website nrhmrajasthan nic in or click on the link below
- Go to careers or Latest News page.
- Check the Community Health Officer job advertisement and Download.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for a Community Health Officer job.
- Find NHM Rajasthan CHO online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use
Click Here To Apply (Not activated)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many posts have been released for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment
Ans. A total of 6310 Vacancies have been listed to be recruited for the post of Community Health Officer.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the recruitment?
Ans. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy till 21st September 2020
Q. What is the age limit criteria for the recruitment?
As per the Rajasthan CHO Recruitment notification, the min age limit for the recruitment is 18 years and the max age limit is 45 years.