NHM CG Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh has released the official notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) on the official website on 3rd November 2021. The online application has begun on 5th November 2021 and the last date to apply online is 25th November 2021. The candidates must go through the detailed article for the details regarding the NHM CG Recruitment 2021.
NHM CG Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Advertisement Release||3rd November 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Application||5th November 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th November 2021 [05:00 PM]|
NHM CG CHO Vacancy Details
NHM CG has released a total of 2700 vacancies for the post of CHO on 3rd November 2021. The vacancy table (district-wise) is given below:
NHM CG Recruitment Notification 2021
NHM has released the official notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO). The total number of vacancies released through this recruitment is 2700. The candidates must be selected through document verification.
NHM CG CHO Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria provided in the official notification candidates must satisfy the criteria given below.
- The candidate must have B Sc. Nursing Certificate in Community Health Integrated Course from a recognized University, or
- Post Basic B Sc. Nursing Certificate in Community Health Integrated Course from a recognized University.
- The candidate must have a live registration with CG Nursing Council. If the candidate is not registered, he/she will be given 45 days to obtain live registration after the selection.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- The local candidates of Chhattisgarh will be given age relaxation by 5 years.
The candidates who have applied online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 must pay the application fees from 5th November 2021 to 25th November 2021.
How to Apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @cghealth.nic.in or click on the link provided above in this article.
- Click on Click Here to Apply Online.
- Enter all the important details mentioned in the application form including the mobile number and email ID.
- Check all the details again carefully and then click on Save.
- The candidate will receive a Registration Number and Password as acknowledgment. Download this acknowledgment for login.
- Pay the application fees through SBI e-collect Gateway and note down SBI Reference No.
- Click on the Login tab and enter the login credentials to complete the registration process.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter all the details related to Educational Qualification/Work Experience carefully and click on Save.
- Next, upload scanned photographs, signatures, and supporting documents such as mark sheets and certificates as per the prescribed format.
- Enter details related to fee payment and click on Final Submit of Application.
- Take a few printouts of the application form for future reference.
NHM CG CHO Selection Process
The merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured as per the educational qualification and scrutinization of the application form along with the supporting documents. The candidates must complete the educational qualification by the date of publication of notification.
NHM CG CHO Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted will receive Rs 16,500 with Rs 15,000 in the form of a Performance-Based Incentive.
NHM CG CHO Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for NHM CG Recruitment 2021 is 25th November 2021.
Q.How many vacancies have been released by NHM CG?
Ans. NHM CG has released 2700 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO).
Q. How to apply online for NHM CG Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates need to apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided above.
You may also like to read this: