| Updated On August 31st, 2020 at 11:11 am
NHB Recruitment 2020: NHB Assistant Manager Vacancy
National Housing Bank has released the NHB Assistant Manager notification 2020 for appointment to the Post of Assistant Managers in Junior Management Grade (Scale I). A total of 16 vacancies have been released and the online application process has been started from 29th August 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 18th September 2020. Check detailed notification for NHB Recruitment 2020, eligibility criteria, selection process and apply online.
NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment Important Dates
The last date to register online has been notified as 18th September 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|1||Official notification||26 August 2020|
|2||Online registration begins||29 August 2020|
|3||Last date of registration||18 September 2020|
|4||Admit Card release||10 days prior to the Examination|
|5||Exam Date||October/ November 2020|
NHB Assistant Manager Pay Scale
- Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Selected candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Special Pay, Special DA, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- Current total emoluments is Rs. 48,330/- p.m. (approx.).
NHB Assistant Manager Educational Qualifications as on 01/08/2020
- A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidate whose final result is awaited is not eligible to apply.
NHB Assistant Manager Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
As per NHB Assistant Manager Notification 2020 the age limit must not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- The NHB Assistant Manager examination will be conducted in two phases i.e. Online exam followed by the interview round.
- A total of 4 sections in the online exam will be asked along with 2 questions of Letter/Essay writing.
- The total time duration for online examination was 3 hours 30 minutes
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General Awareness & Computer Knowledge||50||50||40 minutes|
|English language||25||30||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 minutes|
|Letter writing & Essay (English language compulsory)||2||25||30 minutes|
NHB Assistant Manager Cut off Score
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each section of the Objective Test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of the candidate to interview.
- However, the candidate has to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2020?
Check out the steps to apply online for the NHB recruitment 2020:
- Step-1:- Click on the link given below to apply for NHB Recruitment 2020
- Step-2:– Enter all the mandatory details.
- Step-3:- A provisional registration number and password will be provided on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
- Step-4:- After receiving the registration no. and password, you must log in to complete the application procedure.
- Step-5:- Fill the personal details, academic details, and other details in the application form.
- Step-6:- Upload the photograph, signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression. After filling all the details, you need to recheck once again before submitting the payment.
- Step-7:- Submit the payment via online mode.
- Step-8:- Your application for the NHB Assistant manager vacancy will be accepted provisionally after you submit the application fee.
NHB Assistant Manager Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD- Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)