NHAI Recruitment 2020
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has released the notification for 48 Vacancies of Deputy Manager (Technical). The recruitment will take place on the basis of GATE 2020. Candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria can apply online for the vacancies by visiting on the official site at nhai.gov.in. The last date to apply online is 15th June 2020. B. Tech graduates in civil engineering have a chance to work in NHAI. All the details including Vacancy, Selection process, Educational qualifications, application process etc have been provided below. Candidates can click on the link given to apply online for NHAI Recruitment 2020.
|Notification||NHAI Recruitment Through GATE|
|Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2020|
|Recruitment Basis||GATE 2020 scores|
|Essential Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering|
NHAI Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Candidates must apply online before the last date i.e. 15th June 2020, after which candidates will not be allowed to take part in the application process.
|Application Process Start Date||May 2020|
|Last Date to apply||15th June 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15th June 2020|
|Result date||Will be updated soon|
NHAI Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
A total of 48 vacancies for Deputy Manager (Technical) are released for NHAI GATE recruitment 2020 for the candidates with Civil engineering stream.
NHAI Deputy Manager (Technical) Pay Scale
Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA
NHAI Recruitment through GATE: Age limit
The upper age limit of the candidates taking part in this recruitment must not exceed 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The age is relaxable as per the rules by the Government of India.
NHAI Recruitment through GATE: Qualifications
- Essential Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute;
- By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
NHAI Deputy Manager Selection Process
The selection to NHAI recruitment will be done on the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline as on the closing date of the advertisement. However, NHAI will invite the candidates for an interview, and selection will be done as per the cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
Documents required for NHAI Deputy Manager online application 2020
The following documents will be required at the time of online NHAI Deputy Manager Online Application form:
- Scanned image of Passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of the signature
- Class –X Certificate scanned copy.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL
- Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering
- GATE Score Card
How to apply for NHAI Deputy Manager recruitment 2020?
- Click on the given link for registration which will redirect you to the official page directly.
- Enter all the details asked in the online application form including your email address, name, educational qualifications etc.
- You will get a registration number sent on E-mail.
- Now you have to login and fill your personal details.
- Upload your Photo and required certificates.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Click on “Submit” and pay the fee.
- Your Online NHAI Deputy Manager 2020 application process is complete and you must take a print out of the application form for further use.