NDA admit card 2020 (I) & (II) has been released by UPSC on its official website @upsc.nic.in. NDA recruitment exam is a national level recruitment examination that is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This recruitment exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates in the Indian Army, Naval Force & Air Force. All the candidates who registered for the exam can now download the admit card by entering the registration number or roll number. NDA 1 & 2 exams will be conducted on September 6.
Candidates, who have successfully submitted their examination fees, can download their e-admit card through the official website either by registration ID or Roll Number in combination with date of birth.
After downloading the e-admit card, candidates are advised to check it carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. Candidate should mention his Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC. All the candidates who will be Appearing for the exam must bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
Details Mentioned on NDA admit card 2020
The details in the NDA hall ticket are divided into three sections: personal details, exam details and exam centre details. The details printed under each section are given below.
|Personal Details||Exam details||Exam centre details|
|Candidate’s Name||Exam Date||Name of exam centre|
|Date of birth||Exam time||Address of exam centre|
|Roll number||Reporting time||City|
|Photograph and signature||–||Centre code (if any)|
How To Download Admit Card
The steps to download the admit card of NDA is explained below.
- Candidates need to visit the official website @upsc.nic.in
- On the home page, find ‘E-admit card National Defence Academy examination’ link
- Click on the link, candidates are redirected to the login page
- Read the instructions carefully
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select any of the given option – registration number or roll number
- If you select registration number, you must enter the registration number, date of birth and random image
- If you select roll number, then you must enter roll number, date of birth and random image
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Download the admit card and take its printout