NBEMS Delhi Recruitment 2021: National Board of Examinations In Medical Sciences Delhi has released the official notification for the recruitment of 42 vacancies. The recruitment will be for the post of SENIOR ASSISTANT, JUNIOR ASSISTANT, and JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT. NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE (NBEMS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, which conducts Post Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine and Allied specialties at the National level. The candidates can apply online from 15th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 14th August 2021. The exam dates released by the board is 20th September 2021. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease or be withdrawn without prior notices. The selection process includes two stages which details are been provided in the below article. The interested candidates must go through the detailed article for the detailed information about NBEMS Delhi Recruitment 2021.
NBEMS Delhi Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates according to the official notification released have been tabulated in the following table. The candidates must go through the dates properly.
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/08/2021|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Date of CBT Exam||20/09/2021|
NBEMS Delhi Vacancy Details 2021
National Board of Examinations In Medical Sciences Delhi has released the official notification for the recruitment of 42 vacancies. The details of 42 vacancies have been provided in the below table and the category-wise breakdown of vacancies is also provided here.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Here is the category-wise breakdown of the vacancies released.
NBEMS Delhi Notification PDF 2021
National Board of Examinations In Medical Sciences Delhi has released the official notification which can be downloaded from the below link. Candidates can go through the detailed article provided below.
Click here to download the NBEMS Delhi Official Notification PDF 2021
NBEMS Delhi Eligiblity Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria have been provided below i.e. educational qualification and age limit for the vacancies released. Before applying, candidates must satisfy the following criteria.
The applicant must possess essential educational qualification/Computer Qualifications for the posts as follows:
|Junior Assistant||12th Pass + Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate with Maths/ Statics/ Commerce|
- A candidate for Direct Recruitment must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of more than 27 years as of the closing date of submission of the On-Line Application form.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Gen/OBC/EWS:₹1500+ GST
- SC/ST/Female:₹ 0/-
- Bank Process & Service Taxes will be charged extra by the Bank
- Pay Online Mode
How to Apply Online for NBEMS Delhi Recruitment 2021?
- A candidate will have to apply online only through the link available on the website www.natboard.edu.in on 15th July 2021. Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the online application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with the advertisement.
- To avoid any inconvenience or last-minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit online applications without waiting for the last date.
- The candidates will take a printout of the filled form and keep a print-out of the same for future reference. He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc.
NBEMS Delhi Recruitment: Selection Process
There will be two stages of examination: –
Stage-I: The Stage-I Examination shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with a maximum mark of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
Stage I – Computer Based Test (CBT): –
|Post||Level of Paper|
|Junior Assistant||10 +2 level paper|
||Graduate-level common paper|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate-level common paper|
The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer.
No interview shall be held for selection.