NBE Recruitment: National Board of Exams (NBE) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Senior Assitant, Junior Assistant, Steno and Other Posts. A total of 90 vacancies have been released for this recruitment. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in the NBE Recruitment 2020 can check all the important information related to the NBE recruitment in the post below. The last date to apply online for the various posts in the NBE Recruitment 2020 has been extended to 7th August 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
NBE Recruitment: Important Dates
|NBE Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Eligibility||31-Jul-2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||11-Jul-2020|
|Last Date To Apply||
7th Aug 2020 (Extended)
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date||31-Aug-2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Date of Skill Test||20-Sep-2020|
NBE Recruitment: Vacancies
Category Wise Total Posts
NBE Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- Senior Assistant: The candidates must possess Graduation Degree from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Assistant: 12th pass and basic knowledge
Required: Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
Required: Three Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
- Stenographer: 12th pass and stenography skill (shorthand/typing at 80/30 wpm speed)
NBE Recruitment: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Date of Eligibility: 31 July 2020
Age Relaxation as per GOI instructions or as decided by NBE Governing Body from time to time
NBE Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test that will be conducted on 31.08.2020 and 20.09.2020 respectively.
NBE Recruitment: Exam Pattern
Students will be selected through Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 31.08.2020. Check out the the Exam Pattern for NBE Recruitment below.
|Section name||Marks per question||No. of questions|
- The NBE Exam will be for a duration of 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- The total marks of the CBT Exam will be 200 Marks.
- There will be four sections of 50 questions of 1 mark each.
NBE Recruitment: Syllabus
The NBE Exam Syllabus for the following posts in NBE Recruitment is given below. The syllabus will be common for all the posts. However, the level of questions will vary.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Analogy||India and Union Territories||Interest||Cloze Test|
|Paper Folding Method||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
|Venn Diagram||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time||Error Spotting|
|Direction and Distance||People in the News||Number System||Fill in the Blanks|
|Verbal reasoning||Economics||Time and Work|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Awards and Honors||Algebra|
|Science & Technology||Trigonometry|
NBE Recruitment: Salary
The pay scale for the different posts in NBE Recruitment 2020 is given below. The salary for NBE Recruitment will be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission. The Salary for the posts in the National Board of Examinations is tabulated below.
|NBE Post||Pay Scale||Gross Pay
|NBE Senior Assistant Salary||Level 7||4600||44900|
|NBE Junior Assistant Salary||Level 2||1900||19900|
|NBE Junior Accountant Salary||Level 4||2400||25500|
|NBE Stenographer Salary||Level 2||1900||19900|
- Pay Level 2: GP- Rs. 1900; Pay Scale- 19,900 – Rs. 63,200
- Pay Level 4: GP- Rs. 2400; Pay Scale- Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 81,100
- Pay Level 7: GP- Rs. 4600; Pay Scale- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400
NBE Recruitment: Application Fee
- For General: Rs.1500/- + GST
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates: Rs.750/- + GST
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How To Apply
- Visit the official site of NBE @natboard.edu.in.
- Create your user account
- login the NBE Login details, select the post that you are applying.
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Click on the ‘final submit’ link.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for NBE recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply for the NBE recruitment till 7th August 2020
Q. How many seats are released in NBE Recruitment 2020?
A total of 90 seats are released for the NBE Recruitment 2020
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply in NBE Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Stenographer in NBE Recruitment.
Q. What is the Exam Date of the National Board of Examinations?
Ans. The NBE Exam Date for the CBT will be held on 31 August 2020, while the skill test will be conducted on 20 September 2020.