NBE Exam Analysis 2020
NBE Exam Analysis: National Board of Exams (NBE) has conducted the online written exam for Senior Assitant, Junior Assistant etc posts on 31st August 2020. Candidates who applied for the recruitment in July have appeared for the exam today. The exam was conducted for a total of 90 vacancies. As per the instructions given on the admit card, precautionary measures were taken at the exam centre due to COVID-19 situation. We are providing you with the detailed exam analysis for the NBE Senior Assistant exam held today from 9 AM to 12 PM. A total of 200 questions were asked in the exam from 4 sections. Check out the difficulty level of the exam and the questions asked in it.
Check out the Exam Pattern for NBE Senior assistant exam given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Section name||Marks per question||No. of questions|
|General Intelligence &Reasoning||1||50|
- The NBE Exam will be for a duration of 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- The total marks of the CBT Exam will be 200 Marks.
- There will be four sections of 50 questions of 1 mark each.
NBE Exam: Difficulty Level
The level of NBE Senior Assistant exam was easy to moderate. In the general awareness section, static questions were more as compared to current. English section included 5 questions from a short passage. Rest there were questions from fill-ups, rearrangement questions, antonyms, synonyms, idioms n phrases and one-word substitution.
|Section name||Difficulty Level||No. of questions|
|General Intelligence &Reasoning||Easy||50|
|General Awareness||Easy to moderate||50|
|English Comprehension||Easy to moderate||50|
Questions asked in the exam in NBE Exam 2020:
Check out the questions asked in the NBE Senior assistant exam today:
1. Which of the following caves are located near Vindhya range?
2. Which of the following is not a tributary of Ganga?
3. One Question from monte mirlo reforms
4. Which of the following derived the law of elasticity?
5. Who wrote the origin of species?
6. Non-cooperative societies act was formed in
7. Satvahna dynasty founder?
8. Covid-19 pandemic virus name?
9. Chandragupta Maurya is the founder of which dynasty?
10. Which is the oldest port in India?
11. Who is the first Indian woman to be CEO of an IT company and came under 50 influential women of the world?
12. If the code for DATE is 442 then what is the code for AREA
13. Donkey’s years [Idioms & phrases]
14. A damp squib [Idioms & phrases]
15. One who doesn’t believe in god [One-word substitution]
16. One who believes that forces combine in the universe to form God [One-word substitution]
17. Kleptomania [One-word substitution]
18. Dormancy [Spell check]
19. Mediterranean [Spell check]
You may also like to read:
- SSC CPO Exam Analysis: Previous Year Exam Analysis
- SSC JE Exam Analysis: Check Previous Year Paper 1 Exam Analysis
- RRB Group D Previous Year Exam Analysis
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Previous Year Exam Analysis
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020: Check Topic Wise SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam 2020: Check Previous Year Exam Analysis