MPSSC Exam 2020: Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (MPSSC) is an organization which recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Madhya Pradesh Government and in Subordinate Offices. The main responsibility of the MPSSC is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts. The final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments/ Offices under MPSSC to the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the MPSSC recruitment exam and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification. All the candidates who are preparing for MPSSC recruitment exam 2020 can check all the information here.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Posts||Non-Gazetted Group B & C posts|
|Examination||Inter Level Combined Competitive Exam|
Posts Under MPSSC
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector(Central Excise)
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Junior Engineer
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
MPSSC Educational Qualifications
The minimum educational qualifications essential to be possessed by the aspirants to be eligible for the WBSSC recruitment varies from post to post and depends on the post for which a candidate is applying. However, for most of the posts, the candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
MPSSC Age Limit
The minimum age of a candidate to be eligible to apply for the MPSSC examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 27 years. For some posts, the maximum age limit is up to 30 years. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
The syllabus for the MPSSC recruitment exam 2020 has been provided below. Candidates who are preparing for the MPSSC exam can check the syllabus from the table below.
|Divisibility.||Classification||Static General Knowledge||Reading Comprehension|
|Fractions.||Analogy||Science||Fill in the Blanks|
|Decimals.||Coding and Decoding||Books and Authors||Phrases and Idioms|
|Recurring Decimals.||Matrix||Current Affairs||Spellings|
|Simplification.||Word Formation||Important Schemes||Sentence Correction|
|H.C.F.||Venn Diagrams||Sports||One word Substitution|
|L.C.M.||Direction and Distance||People in the News||Error Spotting|
|Ratio and Proportion.||Verbal reasoning|
|Profit and Loss.|
|Time and Distance.|
|Area of Rectangle & Squares.|
How to download Admit Card
1. Candidates can visit the official website of MPSSC @wbssc.gov.in
2. Candidates are required to enter their details including the registration number/Roll number/Name and DOB.
3. Click on the submit button.
4. Details of exam city, exam date and exam time will appear.
5. Click on download admit card and don’t forget to take a print of your admit card.
How To Apply?
- Go to the Official Website of MPSSC@sscmpr.org
- Click on the LOGIN Button
- Enter User ID, Password
- Click on the login button.
- Find the live notifications as per your qualification and interest
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- To pay the application fee by e-challan, candidates to fill the form.
- Take the print out of e-challan.
- Submit the fee
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Cross-check the filled application before submitting it.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep the submitted form safe for future use.
Frequently Asked Question
Q.1. Can a 12th pass candidate apply for MPSSC exam eligibility?
Ans. Yes, there is a huge scope for 12th pass candidates in MPSSC. Also, The minimum age required to apply for MPSSC exams is 18 years.
Q.2. What is the selection process of MPSSC exams?
Ans. The selection procedure MPSSC varies depending upon the posts. For some posts selection procedure comprises 4 stages of selection, whereas some posts have 3 stage selection process.
Q.3. What is the Minimum Salary?
Ans. After the 7th pay commission, there has been an increase of 3% in MPSSC salaries of employees working for different posts.
Q.4 Is there a sectional cut-off in MPSSC exams?
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional cut-off in all MPSSC exams. Marks scored by candidates in Paper I will be used to determine the final merit and cut-off marks.
Q.5 When will the admit card be released?
Ans. The Admit Card is released 7-10 days prior to the exam date.
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam Pattern in detail
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Syllabus