MPSC Group C Mains Result 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the final result of the MPSC Group C Exam 2020 on its official website @mpsc.gov.in. All the candidates who appeared Candidates appeared in the MPSC Group-C Service Main Exam for posts of Tax Asst, Clerk Typist & Excise Sub Inspector can check the result by visiting the website. After qualifying the mains exam, candidates are selected for the interview round.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
MPSC Group C Mains Result 2020
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 338 vacancies to the post of Group C Services (Secondary Inspector, State Excise, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist – Marathi, English) Exam. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission had conducted the MPSC Combined Paper I Exam on 6th October 2019, Clerk-Typist (Paper-II) Exam on 13th October 2019, Sub Inspector Exam on 20th October 2019 and Tax Assistant on 3 November 2019. Candidates who appeared in the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2020 can check the result on the official website. Earlier, the commission had announced Clerk Typist & Excise Sub Inspector Result 2020.
Details present on MPSC Group C result PDF
The following details are present on the result PDF of MPSC Group C Result.
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Recommendation remarks
How To Check
- Visit the official website of MPSC, mpsc.gov.in
- Under the competitive exam section, aspirants have to select on ‘results’.
- Search for the ‘MPSC Group C exam result’.
- Tap on the link to get Maharashtra Group C result PDF.
- Use the CTRL + F and enter your roll no. or name to search.