MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 32 Assistant Commissioner on the official website @mpsc.gov.in, on 25th June 2021. The online application has begun on 25th June 2021 and the last date to apply online is 26th July 2021. The interested candidates who qualify for all the eligibilities of the MPSC should apply for the concerned recruitment process. Along with the educational qualification the candidates must be experienced also which has been stated in the notification. The link to the official notification is been attached candidates can download it from the below link.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts
||24th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply
||26th July 2021|
|Exam Dates||Will be notified Soon|
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Notification PDF
The Official Notification for the Assistant Commissioner positions in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) can be downloaded from the below link. Candidates can go through the detailed information regarding recruitment from the below pdf. Click on the below link to download the notification.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility has been provided below for the interested candidates.The candidates must fulfill there criteria to apply for the MPSC recruitment process.
Candidate must possess a degree in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine, or Engineering of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have administrative, executive, or supervisory experience in a responsible capacity for not less than 5 years in Government, Semi-Government, or any big industrial or commercial concern.
- The experience of ex-armed force officers will be considered as supervisory experience for the duration they served in the armed forces as commissioned officers.
- The candidate should mention all details and submit evidence regarding administrative experience, Supervisory Experience or executive experience, or responsible post.
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 40 Years.
|For General/OBC (NCL)||₹/-719|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
How to apply for MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021?
- Click on www.mpsc.gov.in or click on the direct application link above
- Search for MPSC Asst. Commissioner Recruitment 2021.
- Read all the instructions.
- Candidates must check the eligibility for the post you are applying
- Candidates have to fill in all the details in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Upload the required documents.
- Lastly, save and submit the form.
- Take the printout for future references,
- Candidates can directly apply online from the below link.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview. The details about the selection process will be updated shortly.
You may also like to read this: