Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of 283 vacancies for State Service Examinations on the official website against Advt. no. 10/2021 on 22nd December 2021. The candidates can apply online from the 10th of January 2022. The last date to apply online for MPPSC Notification 2022 is 9th February 2022. The interested candidates must go through the detailed article which includes all the information about the important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application link, and other details.
MPPSC Notification 2022:Overview
A detailed overview of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission State Services examination has given below.
|Name of Examination||State Services Examination|
|Date of Notification||22nd December 2021|
|Exam Date||24th April 2022|
MPPSC Notification 2022: Notification PDF
MPPSC has released the official notification has been provided below. Candidates can download the PDF from the below link and go through it before applying for the detailed recruitment process.
MPPSC Notification 2022:Important Dates
Go through the important dates tabulated below.
|Notification Released||22nd December 2021|
|Application Starts||10th January 2022|
|Last Date||9th February 2022|
|Correction date||January 15 to February 11, 2022|
|Download Admit Card||15th April 2022|
|Prelims Exam||24th April 2022|
MPPSC Notification 2022: Apply Online Link
The online application link is active from 10th January 2022. The interested candidates can apply online from the link provided below ponce link activates. The last date for application is 9th February 2022.
MPPSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Detail
The total number of vacancies released is 283 for the recruitment in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The detailed vacancy breakdown has been provided below.
|Dept Name||Post Name||Total|
|Dept of General Administration||State Administrative Services Deputy District President||27|
|Home Police Dept||State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)||15|
|Commercial Tax Dept||Commercial Tax Officer||22|
|School Education Dept||Assistant Director||20|
|Cooperative Dept||Asst Commissioner||06|
|Cooperative Inspector/ Extension Officer||18|
|Labour Department||Labour Officer||02|
|Assistant Labour officer||02|
|Urban Development and Environment Dept||Chief Municipal Officer||07|
|Panchayat & Rural Development Dept||Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat)||13|
|Development Block Officer||14|
|Revenue Department||Naib Tehsildar||43|
|Finance Department||Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service||87|
MPPSC Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility provided in the official notification and also satisfy those particular eligibility criteria. The educational qualification and age criteria have given below.
MPPSC Notification 2022:Age Limit
- The candidate must be Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Non-Uniformed Positions: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Uniformed Positions: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
MPPSC Notification 2022: Educational Qualification
- The candidate must possess a University or Educational Institution established by a Central Act or a State Act or a University deemed to have a Bachelor’s degree under the University Grants Commission, 1956 (Notification No. 03 of 1956) or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have a technical or professional degree recognized by the State Government shall also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- For the post of District / Area Coordinator, Tribal Affairs Department, preference will be given to those candidates who have taken sociology as a subject at graduation level.
MPPSC Notification 2022:Physical Measurements
The candidates need to satisfy the physical measurements as given below.
- Male: 168 cm
- Female: 155 cm
- Male: 84 cm (without expansion) & 89 cm (with expansion)
- Female: Nil
MPPSC Notification 2022:Application Fees
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, OBC & PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- Pay the fee: Through Online
- For further details regarding the fee, candidates must refer to the notification pdf provided above.
MPPSC Notification 2022: Selection Process
MPPSC will conduct the State Services Examination in 3 stages which have been explained in detail below.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
The details of each step have been explained below. This exam pattern will help candidates to prepare themselves according to that for the MPPSC 2022 examination. For these details, candidates must go through the notification PDF.
MPPSC Notification 2022:FAQ
Q.When will the online application will begin for the MPPSC SES Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The online application will begin from 10th January 2022.
Q.What will be the last date to apply online for the MPPSC SES Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 9th February 2022.
Q.How many vacancies are released for the MPPSC SES recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released are 283 for various post.