MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Medical Officers (MO) in the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare on its Official Website @mppsc.nic.in against Advt. No. 04/2021. MPPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 576 Medical Officers. The interested candidates can register themselves from 24th June 2021 till 23rd July 2021 from the link provided below. In this article, we are providing all the details like notification, important dates, vacancy details, etc. regarding the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|MPPSC MO Notification||14th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||24th June 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Submission||5th August 2021|
|Date of Form Correction||1st July 2021 to 25th July 2021|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
MPPSC MO Notification PDF 2021
Candidates can download the official notification from the link provided below.MPPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 576 Medical Officers. The interested candidates can apply from 24th June 2021.
MPPSC MO Vacancy Details
Check the vacancy details of the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 from the table given below:
MPPSC MO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of MO a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification as well as age limit. Given below:
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualifications from Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2022)
The age should be between 21- 40 years. Age relaxations are given for the reserved categories.
- General, other states – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST of MP- Rs. 250/-
How To Apply For MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- Candidates need to apply online only there is no other mode of application.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details, and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Click here to apply online for the MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021(Apply link will be active from 24th June 2021)
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the total number of vacancies released by MPPSC for Medical Officer?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released by MPPSC is for 576 Medical Officers.
Q.From when can I apply for the MPPSC Medical Officier post?
Ans: The candidates can apply from 24th June 2021.
Q. What is the age limit required for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The age should be between 21- 40 years. Age relaxations are given for the reserved categories.
You may also like to read this: