Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is conducting an online examination for the Group 2 (Sub Group 4) post. The total no. of vacancies under the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment is 259.MPPEB will be recruiting for Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator & Other Post Recruitment Test – 2020). All the candidates who have applied for the MPPEB Group-2 2021 can now download their admit card through the official website of MPPEB.
MP Vyapam Group-02 (Sub Group-04) Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator, and Other Post Recruitment Test – 2020 is scheduled to be held from 29 January to 4 February 2021 at a various exam center of the state. The admit card for the exam has been uploaded on the official website.
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||01st December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd December 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date For Form Correction||24th December 2020|
|Exam Date||17th Dec to 19th Dec 2021|
|Download Admit Card||21st January 2021|
MPPEB Group 2 Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies that have been notified by the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment is 258. The post-wise vacancy details will be provided in the full notification.
|Group-2 (Sub Group-4)|
|Assistant||50||Graduation with Diploma in Computers|
|Assistant Auditor||28||Any Degree|
|Assistant Auditor Contract Worker||07|
|Data Entry Operator||33||Graduation with Diploma in BCA or PGDC|
|Data Entry Operator Contract||08|
|Receptionist||08||Graduation with PGDCA certificate with Relevant Experience|
|Cataloger||02||Graduate (Library Science)|
|Inspector||02||Graduation (Accounting training)|
|Translator||05||Graduation with one subject as English.|
MPPEB Group 2 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Passed Class Intermediate / Diploma in Related Post From Recognized Board and University
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 40 Yrs.
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women Candidates: 45 Years
Application Fee For MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 310/-|
|MP Portal Charges||Rs. 60/-|
|Register Citizen User Charge||Rs. 20/-|
|Payment Mode||Through Online|
How to download MPPEB Group-2, Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of MPPEB.
- It will show the candidates the instructions for the exam.
- Candidates have to fill up the details of their application number and date of birth and the required captcha code and click the submit button.
- Download MPPEB MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates will have to strictly follow all the norms for COVID-19 during the exam time.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card along with the photo and the original identity proof( adhar card, driving license, etc.)
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment FAQs
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply for the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts through the online mode only.
Q. How many total vacancies are there for the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 258 vacancies for the MPPEB Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment.
Q. When will MPPEB Group 2 Exam 2021 be conducted?
Ans. From 29th January 2021 to 4th February 2021