MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal has released the Jail Prahari exam recruitment test notification 2020. The applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Website @vyapam.nic.in. There are a total of 338 jail prahari vacancy 2020 notified for the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment. Applicants can apply for the recruitment till 10.08.2020. Candidates can check important information regarding recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility criteria in the post below.
|Last Date of Application Submission||10.08.2020|
|Date of Edit Application Form||27.07.2020 to 15.08.2020|
|Exam Date||03 to 10 November 2020|
Jail Prahari: 338 Posts
Candidates applying for the jail prahari vacancy 2020 must have passed at least High School Examination under 10+2 system or Higher Secondary from Old system.
The applying candidate must not be older than 25 Years and not younger than 18 Years as on 01 January 2020 (Age Relaxation is as per the Government Rule).
|1st Stage||Written Test|
|2nd Stage||PET & PST|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be one composite paper carrying 200 questions.
- Each question shall carry 01 mark. So paper will be of 200 marks.
- The duration of written test will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking.
- The standard of paper will be 10th.
- General Knowledge: 40 Marks
General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers, irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.) Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker etc.)
- General Hindi: 40 Marks:
वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
- General English: 40 Marks
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Math: 40 Marks
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
- General Science: 40 Marks
Questions will be based on generally on Physics of general standard like weight, mass, volume, refection, refraction, transparency, law of motion and gravitation etc. Chemistry like chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts etc. Biology like human body structure, bacterias and diseases and their symptoms etc.
Physical Standard Test
|Height||165 cms||158 cms|
- Eye sight of both eyes of the candidate must be equal and suitable for Jail services.
- Candidate must not be physically disabled.
- No Knock knee/ Flat foot and candidate must be medically fit.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Test||Male||Female||Ex-servicemen & Home guard|
|Race 800 Mtrs||2 min 50 sec||4 min||3 min 15 sec|
(weight 7.260 kg)
(weight 4 kg)
(weight 7.260 kg
- If a candidate does not qualify in Race then he/she will not be able to participate in Shotput.
- PET will be a qualifying nature. There will be no maximum/obtained marks for this test. The result will be intimate immediately to the candidate
General candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST and OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh Will Have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee + Rs. 70/- for MP Online Portal Fee. Candidates can pay the required fee through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of MP Vyapam.
- Now Click on “ONLINE FORM” Option.
- Now Click on Apply Online for Jail Prahari.
- Fill All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Qualification for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Posts?
Applicant must have passed at least High School Examination under 10+2 system or Higher Secondary from Old system.
Q. What is the Age Limit of MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment?
Candidates Must be Between 18 to 25 Years Old.
Q. Is There Negative Marking for Wrong Answers in MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment?
No, there will be no negative marking in the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari recruitment.
Q. What is the Last Date of Apply Online for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is 10 August 2020.