High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk cum research assistant posts on February 17, firstname.lastname@example.org. A total of 32 vacant posts has been notified through MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification. The eligible candidates can apply online for MP High Court Recruitment 2021 from February 26 to March 18, 2021. In this article, we are discussing the details regarding the recruitment process.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Date||February 17, 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||February 26, 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||March 18, 2021|
MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
|Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants||32|
MP High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
How to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of MP High Court @mphc.gov.in or click on the link given below.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on Career Section.
- Check the details of the MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- The MP High Court Application Form 2021 link will be activated from February 15, 2021.
- After that only the candidates have to fill the application form.
- And check the details once again before submitting it.
The link for the online application active from February 26 to March 18, 2021.