| Updated On February 6th, 2020 at 11:15 am
Q1. Bijalgarh hill is situated in _________
Q2. Kalibhit hill is situated in ________
(a) Satpura range
(b) Malwa plateau
(d) Central India
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The highest point of the Satpura series is ______________
(d) Badwani Hill
Q4. The peak of the state, Dhoopgarh measures from the sea level.
(a) 1150 mt
(b) 1250 mt
(c) 1350 mt
(d) 1450 mt
Q5. The coldest place of the state, Pachmarhi is situated in _________
(a) Malwa plateau
(b) Riwa-Panna plateau
(c) Satpura Plateau
(d) Central India plateau
Q6. Name the plateau, which is situated in the south of Awadh plateau?
(a) Malwa plateau
Q7. Riwa-Panna plateau comprises about 10.4% of the total area of the state. It measures _________ .
(a) 31854 sq km.
(b) 32954 sq km.
(c) 31094 sq km.
(d) 32054 sq km.
Q8. Which of the following region is called as Vindhyan Kagari?
(c) Malawa plateau
Q9. Mader plateau is situated in the _________ part of the state.
Q10. Which of the following rivers flow through Riwa-Panna plateau?
you may also like to read: