| Updated On February 6th, 2020 at 11:15 am
Q1. The Geological composition of Madhya Pradesh is of ________
(a) Dharwar series
(b) Archean series
(c) Gondwana series
(d) Cuddappa series
Q2. The existene of the primitive people in the state is known by the rock paintings of ________
(a) Hoshangabad (Adamgarh Hills)
(b) Bhopal (Bhimbetka)
(d) All the above
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. According to Europeans the east central part of the country is ______ BC old.
(a) 4000 years
(b) 1000 years
(c) 3000 years
(d) 2000 years
Q4. Which of the following place is related to Chalcolithic age?
(d) Narmada region
Q5. The surrounding area of Jabalpur was known as
(a) Vindhya Pradesh
(c) Satpura Maikal
Q6. The Central India Plateau is situated in the _______ of the state.
Q7. Which part of the state is in between Vindhyachal and Satpura ranges?
(a) Malwa Plateau
(b) Satpura Plateau
(c) Narmada-Son Valley
(d) Riwa-Panna Plateau
Q8. Narmada-Son Valley is in between _________ plateaus.
(a) Central India and Malwa
(b) Riwa-Panna and Bundelkhand
(c) Malwa and Bundelkhand
(d) Malwa and Satpura
Q9. Bundi and Karouli Highlands are situated in the west of _________ plateau.
(a) Central India
Q10. Which plateau of the state has large soil crackings?
(a) Central India
you may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off