| Updated On February 6th, 2020 at 11:14 am
Q1. The state language of Madhya Pradesh is _________
(d) Hindi and Urdu
Q2. Name the states which were included in new Madhya Pradesh.
(a) Vindhya Pradesh
(b) Bhopal state
(c) Madhya Bharat
(d) All the above
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Health boosting place ‘Pachmarhi’ is in _______ atmosphere zone.
(a) Northern plain
(b) Southern plain
(c) Vindhya range
(d) Malwa plateau
Q4. The position of Madhya Pradesh in India in terms of area is ________
Q5. The area of state Madhya Pradesh is
(a) 308th sq. km.
(b) 320th sq. km.
(c) 325th sq. km.
(d) 375th sq. km.
Q6. Mandla was the capital of :
Q7. Bhopal is situated on:
(a) On seven hills
(b) On five hills
(c) On one hills
(d) On two hills
Q8. What is the area of Madhya Pradesh
(a) 380506 sq. km
(b) 398207 sq. km
(c) 308252 sq. km
(d) 318595 sq. km
Q9. As regards area, what is the rank of Madhya Pradesh (after the bifurcation) in the country?
Q10. After the bifurcation, how many states have common boundaries with Madhya Pradesh?
you may also like to read: