| Updated On February 6th, 2020 at 11:12 am
Q1. The new state Madhya Pradesh was formed on
(a) 1 November 1956
(b) 1 January 1956
(c) 1 November 1950
(d) 1 January 1957
Q2. Before the formation of Madhya Pradesh the state capital was ____________
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Madhya Pradesh state is lies between 21°6 to 26°30’ north latitude and __________ east longitude.
(a) 74° to 81°48’
(b) 75° to 85°
(c) 26° to 38°12’
(d) 70° to 79°82’
Q4. After the separation of Chhattisgarh state, the area of Madhya Pradesh is __________ sq. km.
Q5. North to south, the length of the state measures 650 km. where as the breadth of the state from east to west is
(a) 780 km
(b) 870 km
(c) 980 km
(d) 890 km
Q6. How many states share boundary with Madhya Pradesh?
Q7. Name the state which is situated in the southeast of Madhya Pradesh?
(d) W. Bengal
Q8. Area wise Madhya Pradesh is the second largest state in India. It comprises about ______ of the land area of the nation.
Q9. The eastern frontier district of Madhya Pradesh is _________
Q10. Which district of the state shares most of its boundary with Gujarat?
you may also like to read: