| Updated On February 6th, 2020 at 11:12 am
Q1. Monsoon rains take place in the state from ________
(a) south to north
(b) south to east
(c) south to west
(d) none of these
Q2. Which monsoon causes rains in Malwa plateau?
(a) Bay of Bengal
(b) Indian Ocean
(d) Arabian Sea
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The reason behind low rainfall in Central India plateau is ________
(a) uneven surface ara
(b) close to Rajasthan
(c) due to hilly terrain
(d) low intensity of monsoon
Q4. The hottest month of Central India plateau is ________
Q5. The reason behind annual and daily temperature difference is _________
(a) Due to excess rains
(b) Due to uneven land surface
(c) Due to distance from sea shore
(d) Due to plateau region
Q6. In which month the sun comes into northern hemisphere and the temperature increases in the state _______
Q7. In which month the average temperature of the state is maximum?
Q8. The coldest place in the state is _________
Q9. Which is the hottest place in the state?
(a) Indore area
(b) Jabalpur area
(c) Sagar area
(d) Gwalior area
Q10. In which months does the state get maximum rainfall?
(d) none of these
you may also like to read: