National Water Development Agency (NWDA), Delhi has released an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk Stenographer Grade-II and LDC. The total vacancies released by NWDA is 62 in which LDC has a maximum number of vacancies i.e. 23, UDC has 12 and Stenographer has 05. As the exam dates will be notified soon, so the candidates must prepare themselves from now.
We have launched an Online Test Series for the LDC, UDC, and Stenographer. There will be 5 live mock test, which helps candidates to prepare exactly like the real exam atmosphere. The test will be available from 27th May 2021.
- 5 Full Length Mocks Based on the Latest Pattern
- 15 Practice sets: 3 English Language | 3 Hindi Language | 3 Logical Reasoning | 3 Quantitative Aptitude | 3 Computer
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in the exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & Section-wise detail report
- 20 Total Tests with Detailed Solutions
- Based On Latest Pattern
- English & Hindi Medium
You may also like to read this: