Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has released an official notification of ICAR Recruitment 2021 for the 641 vacancies for the post of Technician (T-1). The candidates must be preparing themselves for the examination to get success and get selected for the announced vacancy. According to the official statement, the commission can conduct the examination on 28th Feb,2nd Mar, 4th Mar, and 5th Mar 2022. The exam is at the doorstep candidates must pull up their socks and give their preparation a kick start with the help of revision and the test series.
We Adda247 have launched the ICAR IARI Technician Test Series for all the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. As the competition level as the number of candidates applying is high. The candidates must attempt the test series and get their practice done. The test series will contain 49 Mock tests with 6 months of validity.
- 10 Full Length Mocks Based on Latest Pattern
- 15 Practice Sets: 5 General Knowledge | 5 Mathematics | 5 Science
- Weekly Current Affairs (July 2021 – March 2022)
- Accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App.
- Available in English & Hindi Medium.
- Detailed Solutions.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
ICAR Technician Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only.
|Paper/Sections||Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||25||25||1 and 1/2 Hours|
- The question papers will be prepared bilingually, in English & Hindi for all Sections.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each wrong answer, the ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- The question paper will be common for all the functional groups in which the recruitment is proposed to be made.
- There will be no interview for the posts of Technician (T-1).