MMRDA Metro Recruitment 2019: Apply For 1053 MMRDA Non-Executive Posts
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited applications for 1053 non-executive posts on a permanent basis. The vacancies have been listed for various posts such as station controller, section engineer, JE, technicians, traffic controller etc Candidates can apply online from 16th September 2019. Candidates can check all the details regarding the MMRDA recruitment 2019 in this post such as the eligibility criteria, vacancies, pay scale and much more.
|MMRDA Recruitment 2019: IMPORTANT DATES|
|Start date of receiving online applications||16th September 2019|
|Closing date to apply online||7th October 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
MMRDA Recruitment 2019: 1053 Vacancies (Post wise)
The post wise distribution of all the vacancies of MMRDA Recruitment 2019 is given below:
MMRDA Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
- Online Examination Fee for General candidates is Rs. 300/- and fee for Reserved candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- Only personal interviews will be conducted for the posts at Sr. No.1, Sr. No.3 , Sr. No. 6, Sr. No. 9, Sr. No.11, Sr. No.14, Sr. No. 15, Sr. No. 18, Sr. No. 19, Sr. No.23, Sr. No. 24, Sr. No. 27, Sr. No.29, Sr. No. 31, Sr. No. 33 having Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- and Rs. 4,800/- and no Online examination, therefore they will not be charged any fee.
MMRDA Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The post wise educational qualification is given in the official notification for various posts. Apart from the mentioned educational qualifications, candidates need to fulfill other criteria as mentioned below such as:
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise, they have to pass the Marathi examination.
- The experience certificate of only full-time work will be considered. The experience of part-time/honorarium service will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is a compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/she should produce /submit a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment.
MMRDA Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo a competitive examination (for some posts).
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit their Educational Documents.
- Later on, they will be called for the interview.
For Post wise educational qualifications, age limit and pay scale, click on the link given below:
Click here for the official notification of MMRDA Recruitment 2019
Click Here to Visit Official Website
- SSC CGL 2018-19 Result Date Out: Check Here
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Packages
- Click Here for SSC CGL Tier 2 free Study Material
- Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus Here
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Study Plan 2018-19 Here
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Start Preparing for UP SI 2019 Recruitment with Adda247 videos. Click below to watch: