In the cabinet meeting headed by Prime Minister Nardera Modi held on 2nd September (Wednesday) a national program for bringing post-recruitment reforms in govt. This program has been named as Mission Karmyogi. Mission Karmayogi is a unique program will help to lay the foundation for civil servants in the country. It will focus on individual (civil servants) & institutional capacity building. At top, there will be a Prime Minister’s HR Council which will consist of national & international experts under the chairmanship of Prime Minister
What is Mission Karmayogi
Mission Karmayogi will lay the foundation for capacity building for civil servants so that they remained entrenched in Indian culture, while they learn from best practices across the world. The program aims to prepare Indian civil servants for the future by making them more creative, constructive, imaginative, proactive, innovative, progressive, professional, energetic, transparent and technology enabled.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
How Mission Karmyogi Will Help In Developing Civil Servants?
Mission Karmayogi aims to prepare Indian civil servants for the future by making them more creative, constructive, imaginative, innovative and proactive. The program will also help in making the civil servants more professional, progressive, energetic, enabling, transparent and technology-enabled. he Karmayogi program would help in the capacity building of all selected officers so that they remain in touch with the Indian culture along with the best practices of the modern-day world. Take a look at what Prakash Javedkar had to say on the Mission Karmayogi.
Pillars of Mission Karmayogi
A civil servant should be imaginative & innovative, proactive & polite, professional & progressive, energetic & enabling, transparent & tech-enabled, constructive & creative in order to meet the challenges of the society. To promote that cabinet has highlighted the 6 pillars of Mission Karmayogi that will help in better foundation and will help in preparing better civil servants for the future. Following are the 6 pillars of Mission Karmayogi.
- Policy Framework: The aim is to complement the physical capacity building approach with online learning. This will enable the adoption of modern technological tools such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics etc.
- Institutional Framework: The Institutional Structure of NPCSCB is based on Accountability and Transparency.
- Competency Framework: It is a framework of roles, activities & competency to be defined for all positions by each ministry. Work allocation, work assignment will be eventually done on the iGOT Karmyogi Platform
- Digital Learning Framework iGOT- Karmayogi: This will provide anytime anywhere learning to around 2.5 crore civil servants. This will be supported by the robust e-learning content
- The electric Human Resource Management System: It has been created to provide frictionless guided capacity building for all civil servants
- Monitoring and Evaluation Framework: It is to keep a check on every individual and evaluate and monitor the growth and development of individual’s skills
According to C. Chandramouli, Secretary, Department of Personnel and Training Mission Karmayogi will help in building a future-ready Civil Service. It will be open to all government employees, to equip them with domain, functional and behavioural competencies.