Direction (1-5) : In the following question sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate words (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four as your answer.
1. We …………respect our parents and teachers.
(a) may have to
(d) ought to
2. Let us sit down…………the shade of a tree for sometime.
3. You are fortunate…………having an intelligent and obedient son.
4. Mother had prepared 20 biscuits. Raj ate all of them. Therefore, mother called him a ……..
5. We are highly disappointed…………the exam results.
Direction (6-10) : In the following questions out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word as your answer.
(c) Work hard