Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence has released an official notification for the recruitment of 46 various posts in Headquarters 2 Signal Training Centre, Panaji (Goa). The government of India is inviting applications for the MTS, Steno, LDC and another post from citizens of India. The interested candidates can fill the application form from the 21 days of the release of the notification, as the notification is released on 3rd July 2021 the last day to apply online will be 24th July 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get information about the concerned recruitment process.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||03rd July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24th July 2021|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Ministry of Defence Notification PDF
Ministry of Defence has released the notification for filling 46 vacancies for various Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade2, LDC, Draughtsman Grade 3, and many more. The candidates must go through the official notification provided below.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
A total number of 46 vacancies are released for Civilian Technical Instructor, Stenographer Grade2, LDC, Draughtsman Grade 3, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), MTS (Chowkidar, Messenger), and Fatigueman posts. The detailed Category-wise vacancy distribution has been provided below.
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||ESM||Total|
|Civilian Technical Instructor||–||01||–||01||–||–||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||06||03||01||04||02||01||17|
|Draughtsman Grade III||01||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||06||01||–||03||01||01||12|
Ministry of Defence Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment or posts a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to educational qualification, as well as the age limit for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 which is given below:
Matriculation / 10+2 class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- For UR: 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST/EWS: 18 to 27 years
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021?
- The process of application is offline.
- The interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria have to send their complete application in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope
- The application must be duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only.
- Send the application within 21 days of the date of notification published.
- Address: Candidate can send their duly filled application in the prescribed format to the Commandant, Headquarters, 2 Signal Training Centre, Panaji (Goa)- 403001 by Registered / Speed Post/Normal Post
- Candidates can download the application form from the below link.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The online examination will be of 150 Objective Multiple Choice Questions each scoring 1 mark. The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The minimum qualifying marks are 33% and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Paper-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
Ministry of Defence Syllabus
Given below is the syllabus for the exam preparation according to the official notification issued by the Ministry of Defence.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship arithmetical-computation and other analytical
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- The test will include questions relating to current events, India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
Candidates understanding the basics of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.