MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: MHADA has released the Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2021-22 on the official website on mhada.gov.in. MHADA has scheduled the examination on 31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022 for Cluster 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), Mumbai is recruiting 565 vacancies for the recruitment of Executive Engineer (Architecture), Deputy Engineer (Architecture), Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer (Architecture), Assistant Legal Consultant, Junior Engineer (Architecture), Junior Architect Assistant, Architectural Engineering Assistant, Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Shorthand writer, Surveyor, and Tracer. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website or from the link provided below. In this article, we are providing the important dates, admit card download link, and other information related to MHADA Hall Ticket 2022.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
MHADA is recruiting 565 various vacancies for which the admit card is released on the official website. For the ease of candidates, we have summarized all the important information regarding the MHADA which is tabulated below.
|Name of Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, Surveyor etc.|
|Mode of Exam||Written Exam|
|Exam Date for Cluster 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7||31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022|
|MHADA Admit Card||24th January 2022 (Released)|
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Download Link
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022 has been released on the official website. The written exam is scheduled from31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022. The candidates who have registered for the MHADA recruitment can download the admit card directly from the link provided below. Candidates can also download the admit card from the official website for which the steps have been provided below. Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the hall ticket.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Exam Schedule
MHADA is recruiting 565 vacancies for various vacancies. MHADA has scheduled the examination dates which have been tabulated.
|Post Name||Exam Date|
|Executive Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Assistant Engineer||31 January 2022|
|Assistant Legal Consultant||31 January 2022|
|Junior Engineer||01 February 2022|
|Shorthand writer, Surveyor Tracer, Architectural Engineering Assistant||02 February 2022|
|Administrative Officer||03 February 2022|
|Junior Architect Assistant||03 February 2022|
|Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk-Typist||07, 08, and 09 February 2022|
How to Download the MHADA Hall Ticket 2022?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download the MHADA Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website @mhada.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on Recruitment then on Advertisements.
- A new page will open. Click on Click Here to Download MHADA Admit Card 2021.
- Enter Registration No. and Password (Date of Birth).
- Click on Login.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Documents Require at the exam center for MHADA 2022
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center of MHADA 2021-22. It is very important for the candidates to carry the following documents to appear in the examination center.
- Admit Card: Carry the Original copy of the admit card.
- Documents: Carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: Canddiates must have 3 passport-size photographs. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Details Mentioned in the MHADA Hall Ticket 2022
The hall ticket contains the following details related to the information provided below.
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Father’s/Husband’s Name.
- Scanned Passport-size Photo.
- Scanned Signature/Thumb Impression.
- Name of Post
- Name of Exam.
- Test City.
- Test Center Address.
- Reporting Time.
- General Instructions for Candidates.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: FAQ
Q When will MHADA conduct the written exam?
Ans. MHADA will conduct the exam from 31st January to 9th February 2022.
Q When will MHADA Admit Card 2021 be released?
Ans. MHADA Admit Card 2021 will be released in the last week of January 2022.
Q How to download MHADA Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided in this article. Enter your login credentials and click on Login.
Q. How can I download MHADA hall ticket?
Ans. Candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below or from the official website of MHADA.