MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: MHADA will soon release the admit card on the official website for the MHADA Recruitment 2021. The exam is scheduled from 31st Jan,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), Mumbai has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer (Architecture), Deputy Engineer (Architecture), Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer (Architecture), Assistant Legal Consultant, Junior Engineer (Architecture), Junior Architect Assistant, Architectural Engineering Assistant, Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Shorthand writer, Surveyor and Tracer on mhada.gov.in. Candidates must bookmark this page and get the latest updates regarding the MHADA Admit Card 2021. The candidates can download the admit card directly from the below link.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
MHADA has released 565 vacancies for various posts. The exam dates and admits card is released on the official website. Candidates must go through the overview provided below.
|Name of Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, Surveyor etc.|
|Mode of Exam||Written Exam|
|Exam Date for Cluster 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7||31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022|
|MHADA Admit Card Release Date||Last week of January 2022|
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Download Link
MHADA Admit Card will be soon released on the official website. The written exam is scheduled from31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022. The commission will release the admit card in the last week of January 2022. To download the Admit Card candidates need to enter the Registration No. and Password. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or from the direct link provided below once released. The candidates can download the exam date timetable from the link provided below.
Click here to download the MHADA Admit Card 2021(Link will be active soon)
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Important Dates
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), Mumbai will soon release the notification regarding the recruitment for the various posts. All the important dates are tabulated below.
| Starting Date of Application
||17 September 2021|
|Last Date of Application||14 October 2021|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of January 2022|
|Exam Date||31st January,1st,2nd,3rd,7th.8th, and 9th February 2022|
How to Download the MHADA Hall Ticket 2022?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download the MHADA Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official website @mhada.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on Recruitment then on Advertisements.
- A new page will open. Click on Click Here to Download MHADA Admit Card 2021.
- Enter Registration No. and Password (Date of Birth).
- Click on Login.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Download and take a few printouts.
Documents Require at the exam center for MHADA Recruitment 2021
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center of MHADA 2021.
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the MHADA Admit Card 2021.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 3 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Details Mentioned in the MHADA Admit Card 2021
Following are details mentioned in MHADA Admit Card 2021:
- Applicant’s Name.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Father’s/Husband’s Name.
- Scanned Passport-size Photo.
- Scanned Signature/Thumb Impression.
- Name of Post
- Name of Exam.
- Test City.
- Test Center Address.
- Reporting Time.
- General Instructions for Candidates.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on Written tests. The details regarding this have been provided in the notification according to the post.
MHADA Hall Ticket 2022:FAQ
Q When will MHADA conduct the written exam?
Ans. MHADA will conduct the exam from 31st January to 9th February 2022.
Q When will MHADA Admit Card 2021 be released?
Ans. MHADA Admit Card 2021 will be released in the last week of January 2022.
Q How to download MHADA Admit Card 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link provided in this article. Enter your login credentials and click on Login.
Q. How many vacancies are released as per the MHADA Recruitment Notification?
Ans. There are 565 vacancies released as per the MHADA Recruitment Notification.
You may also like to read this:
- MHADA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out: Apply Online For 565 Vacancies
- How To Apply Online For MHADA Recruitment 2021?