| Updated On February 11th, 2020 at 04:23 pm
Maths for SSC & UPSC Exams:
Quantitative Aptitude is an inevitable section which is asked in government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC CPO, CDS, Banking and also in state level exam, so taking Quantitative Aptitude for granted can make you lose grandeur opportunity while desiring for a govt job. At the same time, there are countless number of aspirants who are phobic to Mathematics in general which is a sheer inanity as this section is ineluctable to appear in almost every govt job. We are providing important notes, tricks, questions of Quant so that you can prepare well for all exams and perform as a winner.Below is the collection of important notes to understand the concepts to the root of various cardinal chapters, videos facilitated with brilliant faculty elucidating matter in details and presentable way and Quizzes to check your own skill and note down the mistakes to be meticulous in real exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month