Q1. A shopkeeper sold an article for Rs 2564.36. Approximately what was his profit percent if the cost price of the article was Rs 2400
Q2. The average of two numbers is 8 and that of another three numbers is 3. The average of those five numbers is
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. A car travels at a speed of 60 km/h and covers a particular distance in 1h. How long will it take for another car to cover the same distance at 40 km/hr?
(a) 3/2 h
(b) 1 h
(c) 5/2 h
(d) 2 h
Q4. If x : y = 5 : 2, the (8x+9y) : (8x+2y) is
(a) 22 : 29
(b) 26 : 61
(c) 29 : 22
(d) 61 : 26
Q5.A person sold 160 apples for the C.P. of 200 apples. His gain percent is
Q6. The ratio of cost price and selling price of an article is 20 : 21. What is the profit per cent on it ?
Q7. A man walks at the rate of 5 km/hr for 6 hours and at 4km/hr for 12 hours. The average speed of the man (in km/hr) is:
Q8. If 1/4 th Kg of a substance costs Rs. 0.80, what will be the cost of 200 g of the same substance?
(a) 40 paise
(b) 100 paise
(c) 64 paise
(d) 60 paise
Q9. An ore contains 12% copper. How many kilograms of ore are required to get 69 kg of copper?
(a) 424 kg
(b) 575 kg
(c) 828 kg
(d) 1736 2/3 kg
Q10. Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. These two numbers are in the ratio
(a) 2 : 5
(b) 4 : 5
(c) 3 : 2
(d) 5 : 2
Important Links for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- RRB NTPC Admit Card
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Check FAQs
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
- RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus