SSC CGL Tier 2 2020 exam and the Remaining SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted once the lockdown is over in the entire country. Candidates must not wait for the announcement of dates and must keep on practicing and prepare for the exam. If you look for the major elements of Quantitative Aptitude, Advance Maths, Mensuration & Algebra predominate in their entirety. An excessive number of aspirants find themselves in a cliff edge while dealing with those three demanding topics of Mathematics based on exam syllabus for SSC Exams.
To help candidates in preparing the quantitative section for the exam, We are starting the Maths ka Shoorveer Batch from 15th May, 2020. The Batch will be taught by Akshay sir who has 6+ years of teaching experience in Maths and has mentored more than 7,000 students.
- 60 hours interactive Live Classes
- Get access to the Teacher’s Class Notes/Slides.
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Practice set Questions based on the latest pattern.
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.
- Exams Covered: SSC CGL, SSC CHSL
- Subject Covered: Maths
- Batch Start: 15th-May-2020
- Time: 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- Class Days: Mon-Sat
- Course Language
- Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
- PDF: English