RRB NTPC exam for the recruitment of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) in various departments of railways is expected to be held in December 2020. There is no official announcement by the RRB in this regard but aspirants must not stop their preparations and focus on the exam to be held next year. SSCAdda is providing daily quizzes on every required topic of Quants section for RRB NTPC
Quants is one of the 3 sections of the RRB NTPC exam and it comprises of 30 questions of 1 mark each. Quants section consists of the following topics that a candidate must prepare in order to score higher marks: Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc. Always remember that accuracy and time management is the key to score in high marks Quants section.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Check FAQs
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis