Q1. In an election a candidate got 62% vote and won by 144 votes. How many votes did the winning candidate get (Assume that there are only two participants)?
Q2. How much distance will the 500 rounds of a wheel of 1.26m diameter, cover?
(a) 650 m.
(c) 1980 m.
(d) 3960 m.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. of a number is subtracted from 7/3 of the same number, then the result will be 2 more than the number. What is that number?
Q4. If Rs. 1200 at simple interest amounts to Rs. 1440 in 4 years, then what is the annual rate of interest?
Q5. 120% of 5100 = ?
(c) 10, 000
(d) 4, 000
Q7. If a train, 150 m. long crosses a pole in 12 seconds, then what is the speed of the train in km./hr.?
Q8. What will be 25% of 25 ?
Q9. If a + b = 5, a – b = 3 then a2 – b2 is equal to-
Q10. If A : B = 2 : 3 and B : C = 4 : 5, then C : A will be equal to-
(a) 15 : 8
(b) 12 : 10
(c) 8 : 5
(d) 8 : 15