Maharashtra Maha Bharti 2020: The Maharashtra state government has announced to start Mega Bharti for 70,000 various posts in the state. The Maharashtra Mega Bharti for 2020 will kick start once the state gets the clear picture about Maratha Reservation. In the recent cabinet meeting, the Maharashtra Government has committed to fulfill these vacant posts in 2020.
The Maharashtra Mega Bharti will be one of the most massive recruitment ever. It will cover all the crucial departments which came from the authority under the Maharashtra Government.
- MPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2020: 216 Vacancies For Assistant Engineer Posts
- MPSC Group B Recruitment 2020 : 806 Vacancies
- MPSC Syllabus 2020
- Join MPSC Combined Crash Course Live Batch Now
Maharashtra government intended to take Mega Bharti under two steps. The first step of Mega Bharti involves 36, 000 posts and rest in the next level. However, according to the latest news, the government of Maharashtra will hire around 36, 000 vacancies in Mega Bharti 2020.
Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020 Syllabus
Group B level and Group C level of Maharashtra Mega Bharti and all exams of the government department will take place on the same day. In Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020, 25% of the syllabus will include Geography and History of their respective districts.
Moreover, there will be some standard papers for the Maharashtra Mega Bharti. It means that some of the written tests will be common in regard to their subject manner conducted by the state. Some of the accepted papers include:
- General Knowledge
- Geography of Maharashtra
The Mega Bharti for development increased the positions of education, housing, health, revenue, agriculture, and other departments. The recruitment of Mega Bharti Class I and Class II officers is set according to Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020. Along with it, there is preparation for the recruitment of posts of Class III and IV through private agencies.
However, the primary syllabus for the different department posts will vary according to the class and the board conducting the recruitment. The job of the Junior Engineer will have an online test, which will check the knowledge of candidates in the spheres of engineering subject-wise like Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and many more.
Department under Mega Bharti 2020
The general administration department is working on the next level to collect suitable information on vacant posts in the governmental department. However, Mega Bharti will start after the appointment of a privacy agency for the process of recruitment.
In this Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020, following departments’ recruitment will declare:
- Gram Vikas Vibhag- It involves 11, 000 posts. Name of the posts include- Ayurvedik Vaidya, Vaidyakiy Adhikari Class-3, Avaidyakiy Paryavekshak, Unani Hakim, Krushi Adhikari, Kanishth Abhiyanta, Vistar Adhikari Class-2, Vistar Adhikari Class-3, Sathrog Vaidyakiy Adhikari, Sarv. Arogya Parichar, Vistar Adhikari, Gramvikas Adhikari, Arogya Paryavekshak, Aushadh Nirmata, Prayogshala Tantradnya, Kushthrog Tantradnya, Arogya Sahayyak, Arogya Sevak, Arogya Sevika, Arogya Sahayyak (Female), Vistar Adhikari (krushi), Sthapatya Abhiyantriki Sahayak, Sahayak Pashudhan Vibhag Adhikari, Pashudhan Paryavekshak, Prayogshala Sahayak, Paryavekshika, Kanishth Abhiyanta, Jilha Sarv. paricharika, Vistar Adhikari (Aayu), Prashikshit Dae, Vikas Seva Group-C, Group-D, Gram Sevak.
- Arogya Vibhag- It involves 10568 posts.
- Gruh Vibhag- It involves 7111 posts. The Names of the posts includes- Deputy superintendent of police, Police Sub-inspector, Senior Gupt Varta Adhikari, Sahayak Gupt Varta Adhikari, Police Shipai.
- Krushi Vibhag– It involves 2500 posts. The name of the posts includes- Krushi Seva Varg 1,2, Krushi Sahayak, Krushi Paryavekshak.
- Pashusanvardhan Vibhag- It involves 1047 posts. The name of the posts includes- Sahayak Ayukt, Pashusanvardhan, Pashudhan Paryavekshak, Parihar.
- Sarvajanik Badhkam Vibhag (PWD Department)- It involves 8337 posts. Name of the posts includes- Vaidyakiya Adhikari Group-A, Group-B (All Posts directly related to medical services), Group-C (All Posts directly related to medical services), Group-D (All Posts directly related to medical services).
- Jalasmpada Vibhag- It involves 8227 posts. The name of the posts includes- Sahayak Abhiyanta Class-2 (Sthapatya), Kanishth Abhiyanta (Sthapatya).
- Jalsandharan Vibhag- It involves 2423 posts.
- Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Vibhag– It involves 90 posts.
- Nagar Vikas Vibhag- It involves 1500 posts.
The requirement for qualifying Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020
The Maharashtra Mega Bharti is for all the significant departments of Maharashtra Government, and the notification will be published soon for the separate department. There are also some chances of district wise notification for the announcement of every government department because all types of vacancies goes to recruit in Maharashtra Mega Bharti, that is, Grade A, B, C, and D.
That is why; there is nothing to worry about the qualification requirement for Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020. All the job requirements from class 12th to post-graduation will be fulfilled in Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020. Once the official notification gets a release, the final details for qualifying Maharashtra Mega Bharti will get a statement. However, the eligibility criteria and educational qualification for Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2019 depend on the post for which the candidates are applying.
Age limit for Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020
There are different age limitations by various categories for appearing in Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020. For the open group, the age limit is from 18 to 38 years. However, for the reserved category, the age limit is from 18 to 43 years.
Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020 invites various applicants for the multiple departments who wish to have their jobs in the government sector. The candidates can apply online according to their interests or preference and check out the complete details of their desired organization.
Most of the Maharashtra Mega Bharti vacancies are for the candidates with Group B and Group C grades. The selection process of the Maharashtra Mega Bharti generally consists of the written exam, which goes on the same day across various centers of the state.
Some of the vital departments which require individuals include the Home Department, Health Department, Agricultural Department, and PWD Department. It is beneficial to check the details of posts vacancies according to the department along with the requirements. Yet, the Department is going to hold it in March, and the date for filling the online form will update soon.
The process for Maharashtra Mega Bharti 2020 will start soon. The vacancies for the post will begin filling in the coming month of 2020. The Mega Bharti recruitment will take place in two steps, and each step will consist of 36,000 posts.