Q1. The slope of Malwa plateau in ______ direction.
(b) East to west
(d) South to north
Q2. The highest peak in the Malwa plateau is _________
(a) Sigar peak
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The height of Sigar peak is ______
(a) 880 m
(b) 881 m
(c) 882 m
(d) 883 m
Q4. Deccan trap is in _________ plateau.
(d) Central India
Q5. Which of the following range is at the north of Narmada Son Valley?
Q6. Where is Baghelkhand situated in Madhya Pradesh?
(a) In the east
(b) In the north east
(c) In the north
(d) In the north west
Q7. Which of the following is not a property of Baghelkhand plateau?
(a) There is abundance of granite, niese and quarts.
(b) Due to weathering of rocks deep slopes are there
(c) It is the drainage area of river Son.
(d) None of above
Q8. Baghelkhand is made up of _________ rock system.
(d) All the above
Q9. Vindhyachal range is spread in over ________
(a) East to west
(b) North to south
(c) East to north
(d) West to south
Q10. Which of the following is the oldest range?
you may also like to read: